- Up-to-date on vaccinations: Yes
Joy~full of love!
Joy is a fun loving adult little girl. She is short in stature, but full of LOVE! She gets so excited to go on walks and be around all the volunteers. Joy loves to sit on your lap and snuggle with you. She is waiting for someone to give her the forever home she deserves. Please stop by Almost Home to meet Joy. Fill out an online application if you are interested in her!
- We ask for your patience as we review your application. Almost Home receives numerous applications each day and cannot respond to every one individually.
- Approved applicants are based on best fit, not first submitted. ALMOST HOME RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY APPLICANT, so please understand that it is within our discretion to make those decisions on behalf of our animals.
- OUR ADOPTION EVENTS ARE VERY BUSY so please keep that in mind if you intend to come. You should expect to spend some time there if you are sincerely interested in one of our animals (since we have limited manpower and many visitors to screen).
-Due to space limitations, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE RESCUE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WILL BE AT THE ADOPTION EVENT (we are oftentimes saving up to 80 animals at a time!) We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We ask that you DO NOT contact Premier Pet Supply about our animals. They are kind enough to provide space for our adoption events, but are not involved with our rescue work.
- If a rescue is "PENDING" it is currently in the process of being adopted, but may be available in the future if it is not finalized.
- Keep in mind that we depend 100% on volunteers, most of whom have full-time jobs, so we ask for your understanding as we do the best we can in the endless effort to find homes for these deserving animals!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN A RESCUE!