- Good with dogs: Yes
- Good with cats: Yes
- Good with kids: Yes
- Declawed: No
- House trained: Yes
- Special Needs: No
- Spay/Neutered status: Yes
- Up-to-date on vaccinations: Yes
- Domestic Short Hair / Mixed (medium coat)
- Animal Rescue of the Rockies
- Breckenridge, CO 80424
Go to our official website
You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website.
Please contact Kerrie (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this pet.
Meet Felix, one of the sweetest 6 year old brown tabby cats you'll every meet. He would love to find a home where he could just lounge in the sun all day long. Felix gets along great with other cats, dogs and even kids. If you would like to meet him, call Kerrie, his caretaker:(970) 485-3342. You can also fill out an adoption application on our website!
Animal Rescue of the Rockies believes that every pet should find a wonderful, caring home. To ensure each pet finds the best possible home, we ask that you fill out an adoption application form so we can learn more about you and your household. We review each application we receive and will contact you as quickly as possible. A home visit will be scheduled before any pet is adopted to a new home. Once a home visit has taken place and the adoption application has been approved, we will ask you to read and sign our adoption agreement form. Our adoption fees are $65 for adult cats over 6 months, $90 for kittens, and $25 for cats 8+ years old - this helps cover the cost of spay/neuter, micro-chipping, vaccinations, and foster care. We want our pets to go to a lifelong new home, so thank you for your patience during the adoption process!
Our adoption process is:
1. Adoption application online and meet the animal.
2. Home inspection by one of our volunteers.
3. Adoption agreement online before you pick up animal.
4. Paypal on our website for adoption fee, otherwise pay the foster parent in the form of a check or money order.